Skip to main content
As she tries to spin the next word the child cries.As she tries to ignore her she cries luodly.The mom leaves the chair and goes for the baby.How will she concentrate on this page?She puts the child on her thighs and lets her suck while she types with one finger.The story goes on ,she writes like one hudred words amd the child is satisfied.However,the baby tries to reach the keyboard and do as the mom does but then she hands over a pen and a book and the toddler starts doodling imitating the mother.

The toddler interupts again ,she wants the mom to draw a cat and with the slightest sounds she can make the mother takes the pen and fulfils the desire.How happy for attention,the kid gets busy and the mother writes more.OOPS,the child poops and gets restless,the mother leaves the desk and heads to change the nappy.The next thing the child needs some food,this mom has to put all tools down and do whats neccessary.The kid has messed up the floor and the utensils needs some cleaning.She scrubs the foor ,cleans the dishes and still the child gets herself wet trying to mimick and to pace up with mom.There's laundry work but that can wait.

The kid gets tired and sleeps.A good chance for the mom to complete the writing,do editing,check emails and even update her blogs.As she cheks on the novel she is polishing she realises that she has actually moved a thousand words ahead and taken care of her kid.

Her life is busy each day and as the child awakes she starts the loudly and the elder kid comes back from school.The young one gets a play mate and the mother completes other chores.Sometimes she writes till midnight as the kids retires to their beds.Other times she never has the energy to write even a word and to just relax her mind plays solitaire on the computer,sipping a cup of coffee.

Popular posts from this blog

A LETTER FROM A BROKEN SOUL.

No one will ever remember my grave,
let me be buried in a community graveyard ,
without a cross.
Let no one write a name on my grave.
I want to be forgotten,
just like Iam forgotten,
the same way I have struggled with no one to care or worry about my life.
Yes ,
I want all of you to forget I existed,
it may be hard ,
if you must remember me don't ever cry.
I existed only for nothing.
My life is finished,
exhausted,
done and over Iam broken beyond repair.
Anyway forgive me,
I don't know for why.
IAM with the devil now serving my eternal sentence.
Am happy my fate is already decided.
My life is over.
Goodbye everyone.

TROUGH THE WINDOWS OF SOUL

It was quite a worry some day!
I thought,
The body was contacting the soul,
It has become a routine nowadays,
What is happening to us?
Emotions are rising high each day,
I ,the soul, am always suffocating within you,
The bitterness and anger ,
The idleness and indecision,
The pain and worthlessness,
What is happening to us?
It is too painful nowadays,
We seem lazy,
Of course, that is the exact word-LAZY
We wake up early  but aimless,
We then lack any plan,
We go back to sleep when others are gone,
When I get hungry I look for food and eat,
Am always tired and too emotional,
Am stuck here,
The mind doesn't seem any active,
What is happening to us?
Is it the end or beginning?
Where do we start?
I, body, am too weak!
I,soul, am soffocating!
I,mind, am lost in a multitude of useless ideas!
Let us have a nap may be we will be fine in waking.

MAN ,GIVE HER WINGS TO FLY

Iam a woman,
a mother,
but one day I was just a daughter.
A dream in the making, Someone thought well and wished me well.
Today I wish someone else well.
Iam a woman ,
When I was a daughter only,
I had dreams and wishes,
I went to school and tried my best,
I wanted to be somebody,
I really tried.
Today as a mother ,
I belong to someone,
Does he understand my girlhood dreams?
Maybe or maybe not, Sometimes I feel am just a mere woman,
A person who only should take care of his home,
children and him.
Others make me feel the same,
When they wish they married me,
When they wish I could be the mother of their kids, Don't they see another fountain in me? Iam a woman ,
My dreams are not dead, They bother me,
When you see me quiet,
Am making a plan,
One day I will look up and move ahead,
I will realize my dreams,
I will make my girlhood dreams a reality,
Look at that woman,
In the pavement selling groceries,
Patiently waiting for a customer,
The woman sitting ne…