Skip to main content

YOU ARE SAFE WITH ME MY CHILD

A woman died suddenly.She was a woman full of mercy and good to everyone whom she ever met.She had so many friends as well as enemies.She went to heaven and was shown what caused her death.She was also reminded of the many times God warned her but she never heeded the small voice she always heard then.A feeling of bitterness overcame her and she cried so much.She was so regretful and wished she was alive.
"Stop crying my child ,you are safe with me." God comforted her.
"What is going to happen to my children?" she asked God fearfully.
"They will be fine.You will watch them while you are here?" God answered.
The woman was somehow happy and she made a request to God.
"When will my body be buried?" she asked.
"I know why you want to know and I have granted you your desire.It will be on Wedneday." God answered.
On the eve of her funeral when so many were gathered at her home she went there and watched how everyone was in sorrow and sadness filled the air.She went to her children who were seated with their grandmother talking.
"Grandmother,when is our mother coming?" the elder one asked.
"Your mum went to stay with God."the granny answered.
"Why did she leave us and even didn't tell us goodbye?" he asked again.
"Because she didn't know she was going.Don't worry my grand child,I know your mother is watching you right now." she answered.The mother was happy as well as sad.She went and stood among them and whispered
"Am with you my children."
"Whenever I go to sleep I will be praying to God to let our mum come back to us again."the younger one said.
She then went to her friends' house and entered the bedroom.She looked at the wardrobe and saw her husbands' clothes well hanged.She then opened the drawer and saw an envelope with her husbands hand writing at the top and addressed to Joyce,her friend.She took it and opened it.She saw a golden ring inside and a letter.
   Dear Joyce,
                   As much as I love you and because you did as we promised this is my surprise to you.Receive the ring which you will wear on Nancys' funeral which will be our official wedding day.What else can I give to you if not making you my wife as you have wished.
                                                                      yours lovingly
                                                                          George

That night the husband visited Joyce and merrily drunk wine in cerebration and hurriedly left not to stir suspiscion and wore pretence sadness.

There was a delay in the typing of eulogy as the power was off and so the typist had to wait till power was back to complete the work.So Nancy went into the typists' office and scanned the letter  and pasted it on the whole eulogy.The following morning the typist in a hurry opened the computer and as time was passing and also that he was done with the typing he just printed the copies as required and sealed them and off he took to the funeral manager.

After leaving the mortuary and as time to read the eulogy neared the papers were given out.People started reading and they could check each others paper to verify the mystery in it.After everyone confirmed what killed Nancy the police were called.Joyce and the husband were interrogated and the truth was out.The typist couldn't remember handling such material typing but he actually found the envelope in his office and handed it to the C.I.D.

The man and woman were sentenced to a life in jail and the children lived secure with their grandmother.

Popular posts from this blog

A LETTER FROM A BROKEN SOUL.

No one will ever remember my grave,
let me be buried in a community graveyard ,
without a cross.
Let no one write a name on my grave.
I want to be forgotten,
just like Iam forgotten,
the same way I have struggled with no one to care or worry about my life.
Yes ,
I want all of you to forget I existed,
it may be hard ,
if you must remember me don't ever cry.
I existed only for nothing.
My life is finished,
exhausted,
done and over Iam broken beyond repair.
Anyway forgive me,
I don't know for why.
IAM with the devil now serving my eternal sentence.
Am happy my fate is already decided.
My life is over.
Goodbye everyone.

TROUGH THE WINDOWS OF SOUL

It was quite a worry some day!
I thought,
The body was contacting the soul,
It has become a routine nowadays,
What is happening to us?
Emotions are rising high each day,
I ,the soul, am always suffocating within you,
The bitterness and anger ,
The idleness and indecision,
The pain and worthlessness,
What is happening to us?
It is too painful nowadays,
We seem lazy,
Of course, that is the exact word-LAZY
We wake up early  but aimless,
We then lack any plan,
We go back to sleep when others are gone,
When I get hungry I look for food and eat,
Am always tired and too emotional,
Am stuck here,
The mind doesn't seem any active,
What is happening to us?
Is it the end or beginning?
Where do we start?
I, body, am too weak!
I,soul, am soffocating!
I,mind, am lost in a multitude of useless ideas!
Let us have a nap may be we will be fine in waking.

MAN ,GIVE HER WINGS TO FLY

Iam a woman,
a mother,
but one day I was just a daughter.
A dream in the making, Someone thought well and wished me well.
Today I wish someone else well.
Iam a woman ,
When I was a daughter only,
I had dreams and wishes,
I went to school and tried my best,
I wanted to be somebody,
I really tried.
Today as a mother ,
I belong to someone,
Does he understand my girlhood dreams?
Maybe or maybe not, Sometimes I feel am just a mere woman,
A person who only should take care of his home,
children and him.
Others make me feel the same,
When they wish they married me,
When they wish I could be the mother of their kids, Don't they see another fountain in me? Iam a woman ,
My dreams are not dead, They bother me,
When you see me quiet,
Am making a plan,
One day I will look up and move ahead,
I will realize my dreams,
I will make my girlhood dreams a reality,
Look at that woman,
In the pavement selling groceries,
Patiently waiting for a customer,
The woman sitting ne…