Skip to main content

BREAKING NEWS:PETER WIFE OF JOHN GAVE BIRTH TO A BOUNCING BABY GIRL THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A HAPPY MORNING ,
CONGRATULATIONS,PETER WIFE OF JOHN,
IT WAS LAST YEAR IN A SECRET WEDDING THAT WAS BROADCASTED
ALL OVER THE WORLD,
WE WERE ALL DEAF STROKE AS YOUR NAMES RANG A BELL IN OUR EARS,
YOU BOTH WENT DOWN THE AISLE
A PRIEST JOINED YOU IN THE HOLY MATRIMONY IN A CHURCH,
WE WERE ASTONISHED,
HOW CAN PETER MARRY JOHN?,
"WILL THEY HAVE A GENERATION?"
WE ASKED,
WHY WOULD JOHN MARRY A MAN LIKE HIM?"
WE CONVERSED.
YOU BOTH KISSED AND FONDLED EACH OTHER,
YOU BOTH LOOKED AT EACH OTHER WITH EYES FULL OF LOVE
YOU BOTH SAID "I DO"
"JUST MARRIED "WAS THE NUMBER PLATE OF YOUR LIMOUSINE.
YOU PLANNED FOR A GREAT HONEYMOON TO THE LAND OF PENGUINES,
AFTER THREE MONTHS PETER STARTED SWELLING,
HE GAINED MORE WEIGHT
HIS STOMACH WAS STRETCHING,
PHEW,HE WAS PREGNANT!
"HOW?"
WE WONDERED,
WE HAVE WAITED,NINE MONTHS,
YESTERDAY HE WENT TO A MATERNITY,
IN THE DELIVERY ROOM,
""HE DELIVERED ""A BOUNCING BABY GIRL,
A BABY GIRL!
WHAT A HOAX?
IN OUR DIARIES,IN OUR THOUGHTS AND IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD,
YOU WILL REMAIN,
IN THE SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD
YOU HAVE BECOME AN EIGHTH WONDER
PETER YOU CHALLEGED GOD,
YOU HAVE CHANGED THE ORIGINAL IDEA OF GOD.
DID YOU REALLY WIN?
PETER AND JOHN YOU PROVED US AND GOD WRONG!!
YOU HAVE WON
CONGRATULATIONS!

Popular posts from this blog

A LETTER FROM A BROKEN SOUL.

No one will ever remember my grave,
let me be buried in a community graveyard ,
without a cross.
Let no one write a name on my grave.
I want to be forgotten,
just like Iam forgotten,
the same way I have struggled with no one to care or worry about my life.
Yes ,
I want all of you to forget I existed,
it may be hard ,
if you must remember me don't ever cry.
I existed only for nothing.
My life is finished,
exhausted,
done and over Iam broken beyond repair.
Anyway forgive me,
I don't know for why.
IAM with the devil now serving my eternal sentence.
Am happy my fate is already decided.
My life is over.
Goodbye everyone.

TROUGH THE WINDOWS OF SOUL

It was quite a worry some day!
I thought,
The body was contacting the soul,
It has become a routine nowadays,
What is happening to us?
Emotions are rising high each day,
I ,the soul, am always suffocating within you,
The bitterness and anger ,
The idleness and indecision,
The pain and worthlessness,
What is happening to us?
It is too painful nowadays,
We seem lazy,
Of course, that is the exact word-LAZY
We wake up early  but aimless,
We then lack any plan,
We go back to sleep when others are gone,
When I get hungry I look for food and eat,
Am always tired and too emotional,
Am stuck here,
The mind doesn't seem any active,
What is happening to us?
Is it the end or beginning?
Where do we start?
I, body, am too weak!
I,soul, am soffocating!
I,mind, am lost in a multitude of useless ideas!
Let us have a nap may be we will be fine in waking.

MAN ,GIVE HER WINGS TO FLY

Iam a woman,
a mother,
but one day I was just a daughter.
A dream in the making, Someone thought well and wished me well.
Today I wish someone else well.
Iam a woman ,
When I was a daughter only,
I had dreams and wishes,
I went to school and tried my best,
I wanted to be somebody,
I really tried.
Today as a mother ,
I belong to someone,
Does he understand my girlhood dreams?
Maybe or maybe not, Sometimes I feel am just a mere woman,
A person who only should take care of his home,
children and him.
Others make me feel the same,
When they wish they married me,
When they wish I could be the mother of their kids, Don't they see another fountain in me? Iam a woman ,
My dreams are not dead, They bother me,
When you see me quiet,
Am making a plan,
One day I will look up and move ahead,
I will realize my dreams,
I will make my girlhood dreams a reality,
Look at that woman,
In the pavement selling groceries,
Patiently waiting for a customer,
The woman sitting ne…